In order to see the HubSpot Intelligence window, the profile using Salesforce must be able to see Custom Objects. In the event that the profile doesn't or cannot enable these objects, you can turn on HubSpot Integration Permissions.
To change this for a single user (all editions of Salesforce), regardless of him/her being a HubSpot user, please follow the directions here:
- Log into your Salesforce account (Note: you must be a Salesforce Administrator to make this change).
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Users.
- Click the name of the user for whom you'd like to add HubSpot Integration Permissions.
- Scroll down to Permission Set Assignments and click Edit Assignments.
- Select HubSpot Integration Permissions, then click the right arrow button to add the permission set to the Enabled Permission Sets field.
- Click Save.
To change this for an entire profile (group of users with similar permissions; this will be available with Enterprise or Unlimited Editions of Salesforce only):
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles.
- Click on the appropriate profile.
- Click Edit.
- The following items need to be configured to provide the same functionality in the profile that exists on the HubSpot permission set:
- In the Custom Apps section, make sure that the Visible box is checked for HubSpot.
- In the Custom Object Permissions section, make sure that Basic Access for the HubSpot Intelligence object is set to at least Read and Data Administration is set to View All.
- In the Field-Level Security section, click on the HubSpot Intelligence object and make sure all fields are set to Visible; you can also choose to make these fields Read-Only if desired.
- Once you've configured these settings, click Save.
If users aren't able to see the window at all (and are not just receiving an error message), you should also add the HubSpot Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages. Scroll down on the Profile page and click Edit in the Enabled Apex Classes Access and Enabled Visualforce Page Access sections. Add the necessary elements, all of which will start with a prefix of "HubSpot_Inc__".
Please note: standard profiles will not be able to be modified in this way; if a group of users are on a standard profile, you should clone it, and make the necessary changes to the clone.