After migrating to a new Salesforce production organization, you can integrate your new production organization with HubSpot.
- This process only applies if you're migrating from a Salesforce production organization where the HubSpot integration package was installed to a new production organization. This process does not apply if you're migrating from a production organization to a sandbox, or vice-versa. Learn how to connect your Salesforce sandbox to HubSpot.
- Integrating a new Salesforce production organization with HubSpot will require disabling the HubSpot-Salesforce integration for approximately one hour.
- At this time, only the sync and relationship between existing HubSpot contacts and Salesforce leads/contacts can be preserved when integrating a new Salesforce production organization to Salesforce. The sync and relationship between existing HubSpot companies and Salesforce accounts, and HubSpot deals and Salesforce opportunities, will be lost.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the Salesforce integration section, click the More dropdown menu and select View details.
- In the upper right, click to toggle the switch off to disable the integration.
- Install the integration package in your new Salesforce production organization.
- Export the HubSpot contacts you want to continue syncing with your new Salesforce production organization.
- Import the exported HubSpot contacts into your new Salesforce production organization.
- Create or edit any custom field mappings that were previously mapped between your old Salesforce production organization and HubSpot.
Please note: existing custom field mappings can be kept if the HubSpot property is mapped to a Salesforce field that also exists in the new production organization. The internal name of the Salesforce field in the new production organization must also match the internal name of the Salesforce field in the old production organization. If not, create new field mappings and delete old field mappings to avoid sync errors.
- After one hour has passed, connect your new Salesforce production organization to HubSpot.
- In the upper right, click to toggle the switch on to re-enable the integration.
- Import the Salesforce leads/contacts back into HubSpot. The import will deduplicate the Salesforce lead/contacts against the existing HubSpot contacts, and refresh the Salesforce record IDs of the existing HubSpot contacts to associate them with the Salesforce lead/contacts in the new production organization.