Navigate to the Forms Submissions Screen
Navigate to Contacts > Forms. Find the form you wish to view submissions for, and click on the number in the Submissions column.
Please keep in mind that the number in the Submissions column does not represent the all time number of submissions on the form, but only the number of submissions that have occurred in the timeframe listed at the top of the forms dashboard. Additionally, only data after November 1, 2013 will display on the Forms Dashboard (Learn more here).
You can also access the forms submissions screen from the Forms editor. In the Details tab of the editor, click the View submissions button.
Form Submissions Screen Overview
At the top of the page, you'll see the overall statistics for your form:
- All Time Views: The total number of views for all of the pages that your form appears on that also have your HubSpot Tracking code on them.
- All Time Submissions: The total number of submissions the form has been submitted, across all of your pages (HubSpot-hosted and external pages where the form is embedded). Please note this total number is continuously being updated as submissions come through and analytics are amended.
- Conversion Rate: The total number of submissions divided by the total number of views for the form, all time.
Below the overview, you can see the submission details for each submission, starting with the most recent submission first.
In the table of submission on the right, you'll see the following information:
1. Name: The name of the contacts who have submitted the form (if you have asked for and captured their name).
2. Conversion Page: The name of the page on which they converted (as long as that page has your HubSpot Tracking code on it).
3. Submitted On: The date/time they submitted the form
To see the details of a particular submission, click on the row of that submission in the table on the right (like where you see the cursor in the screenshot below), and the details of the submission will appear on the left.
At the top of the submission details on the left, you'll see name of the contact (if known), when last submitted the form, and the page the form was submitted on. Below that, you'll see each contact property they filled out on the form, and the value that they filled out.
Export Submission Data
To export the submission data from your form, click Export form at the top of the page.
From the pop-up, you'll be able to choose the file type for your exported file (XLS, XLSX, or CSV) and the email you wish the exported file to be sent to. Click Request export and this file will be emailed to you.
If contacts have merged based on the different users resubmitting a form on the same device with the same browser cookie present, exporting the forms submissions data will give you their separate submission data, which you can use to create a separate contact record for the merged submission.