The HubSpot and Sansan integration syncs your business card information to your HubSpot account.
HubSpot will only sync contacts created from the day the integration is installed. To sync pre-existing contacts you will need to import them in to your HubSpot account.
- Click on the link in the email for the Sansan BETA.
- In the top right, click Connect app, and log in to your Sansan account.
- In the dialog box, enter your API key and select the checkbox next to your public and shared tags you want to sync to HubSpot.
- It is recommended that an admin installs the integration as HubSpot can view tags and contacts that the API user has access to.
- HubSpot will only sync public or shared tags. HubSpot will sync up to 300 tags.
- In the Sync Settings tab, under the Customize how SanSan syncs to HubSpot section, use the dropdown menus to edit how your contact information is synced to HubSpot.
Please note: the setting for When a Sansan contact doesn't exist in HubSpot cannot be edited.
- If you haven't created your tags during installation, navigate to the Tags section, and click Add tags.
- In the left sidebar menu, click the Choose tags dropdown menu. Select the checkbox next to the tags you want to sync to HubSpot. Click Add.
Please note: if no tags are selected all new Sansan contacts will sync to HubSpot.
- When you had added your tags, click to toggle the Selective sync on/off for each tag.
- Navigate to the Contact properties tab to view the status of your contact property mappings. If your mappings are working correctly you will see a Mapping status of OK, if your contact property is not syncing you will see a status of Warning or Issue, hover over the status to view more details.
- When the integration is installed in your HubSpot account a new contact property Sansan tags will be added.
Below is the list of Sansan fields and the HubSpot contact property it will sync to:
- Contact person - Contact owner
- Company - Company Name
- Position - Job title
- Name - First Name
- Name - Last Name
- Phone - Phone Number
- Email - Email
- Website - Website URL
- Postal code - Postal code
- Prefacture - State/Region
- City - City
- Street - Street address
- Tags - SanSan tags
Please note: contact property mappings cannot be edited.