To recreate your existing CRM's data in HubSpot's CRM, you can request a CRM migration performed by HubSpot's Replatforming Team. HubSpot currently supports migrating from the following CRMs:
- Zoho CRM
Request a migration
- To start the migration process, reach out to your account representative, who will then reach out to HubSpot's Replatforming Team internally. If you're unsure of how to reach your account representative, contact HubSpot Support to get connected with the right person.
- HubSpot's Replatforming Team will evaluate your CRM migration request to see if a migration will meet your needs. If your project is a fit for the process, your account representative will provide you with a link to your migration agreement. This agreement will outline the terms of the migration, including:
- What CRM you are migrating from.
- What data you are migrating from your CRM to HubSpot.
- An estimate of how long the migration will take.
- If you agree to the terms, your account representative will send you a link to complete the payment process. Learn more about migration pricing.
- Following the purchase, a replatforming specialist will send an introductory email and work with you to provide next steps for the migration plan.
Set up a CRM migration
After confirming your purchase, a replatforming specialist will be in touch with you to start the CRM migration.
You will need to install the specific CRM migration app for the CRM you are migrating from. Your replatforming specialist will send a marketplace link for you to install the app. You can also find the app by searching for it in the HubSpot App Marketplace.
To install a CRM migration app:
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar, then select App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to locate the data audit tool that corresponds with your external CRM. For example, if you are migrating from Pipedrive, search for Pipedrive Data Audit.
- Click Install app.
- In the pop-up window, select your external CRM Account, then click Submit.
- On the next screen, click Accept to allow the integration to access your CRM data.
Review a CRM migration
You will receive an email notification when your migration is finished. To review the migrated data in your HubSpot account:
If you have any questions or want to request changes after reviewing the migration, contact your replatforming specialist.
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- Click the data audit app that you connected.
- Click Run audit. The audit will begin to process.
- Once the audit is complete, click Download audit file to export a spreadsheet with the audit results.
- Open the audit file to review the CRM data breakdown. The spreadsheet will contain the following pages:
- Export results: a summary of the objects analyzed during the audit.
- Object tabs: a page will be created for each migrated object type that lists the properties created for that object. Each property will be broken down by its name, data type and matching HubSpot data type, and additional information about the property.