Import articles from your external knowledge base hosted on Freshdesk, Help Scout, Intercom, or ZenDesk, into HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Service > Knowledge Base.
- In the upper right, click Import.
- In the dialog box, enter your existing external Knowledge base homepage URL and select how your articles are imported.
- Import and publish: the imported articles will immediately be published live for visitors to see.
- Import as a draft: the imported articles will be imported as drafts in your knowledge base and can only be seen once they are manually published.
Please note: links between imported articles will only function once the articles are published live.
- Click Import. HubSpot will begin importing your articles.
To check the progress of the import:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Knowledge Base.
- Click the Articles tab.
- At the top of the page, view the import progress.