With the HubSpot-Salesforce integration installed, you can enroll your Salesforce leads or contacts into HubSpot workflows directly from Salesforce.
Please note: Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise account users must have Workflows access in order to enroll Salesforce leads or contacts into HubSpot workflows directly from Salesforce.
- Navigate to your Salesforce account.
- Add the HubSpot Visualforce window to your Salesforce lead and/or contact page layouts.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the contact-based workflow to enable enrollment from Salesforce for.
- In the workflow editor, click the Settings tab.
- Under Allow contacts to be enrolled into this workflow from Salesforce?, select Yes, allow enrollment from Salesforce.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
- Only active workflows will appear in Salesforce. In the upper right of the workflow, ensure the Workflow is ON switch is toggled on. If not, click Review, then Turn on.
- In your Salesforce account, navigate to a lead or contact record you want to enroll in a workflow. If you're on Lightning Experience, click the Details tab.
- In the HubSpot Visualforce window, click the Select a workflow dropdown menu and select the workflow to enroll the lead or contact in.
- Click workflows Enroll.