A guide to your tickets home
Last updated: December 11, 2020
|All products and plans|
In HubSpot, you store and manage information, including notes and emails back and forth, on ongoing issues with customers in your ticket records. A ticket is tracked through pipeline stages until the ticket is closed.
Your tickets home is where all your tickets are displayed. You can:
- have an overview of your tickets in a table format or a kanban board format;
- quickly filter tickets based on their property values;
- create and save views that show only tickets that meet a certain criteria; and
- bulk edit tickets, including deleting them.
Manage your ticket records
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- In the upper right:
- Actions: click to make changes to your tickets.
- Import: click to import records. You can import new records, import to bulk update existing records, or import to bulk associate records.
- Create ticket: click to manually create a new ticket.
You can also export your ticket records.
View your ticket records
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- By default, your tickets will be displayed in a table. By default, they will be sorted so the most recently created tickets will be at the top.
- To locate a specific ticket, you can enter a search term in the search box under the tabs. Learn more about how the CRM search functions.
- To record or retrieve information on a ticket, click its name to access the ticket record.
Customize the table
Customize the table where your records are shown.
- If you're in the board format, to switch to the table format, click the listView table icon in the upper left.
- To edit the properties shown in the table, click Table actions on the right and select Edit columns. In the dialog box:
- On the left, select the properties you want to appear in the table.
- On the right, drag and drop properties to arrange them to how you want them to appear in the table. Click x to remove a property.
- Click Save.
- To sort your records using property values, click the property name at the top of the table.
- To resize your columns, click, hold, and drag the edge of the column to your preferred size.
- To re-arrange your columns, click, hold, and drag the dragHandle handle of the column to your preferred area.
You can also bulk edit your tickets using the table.
Customize the board
Customize the board where your records are shown.
- To switch to the board format, where you can see records in each pipeline stage, click the grid board icon in the upper left. In the board format, you can only view tickets of a specific pipeline and not across all pipelines, because the stages can be different.
- To sort the records within each stage, click Board actions and select Sort in the upper right. In the dialog box, click the Priority dropdown menu and select the property to sort by, then click the Sort by dropdown menu to determine the order. Click Save.
- To update the pipeline stages, click Edit stages. This will bring you to the ticket settings.
- To change the size of the cards, click Board actions and select Edit cards. In the right panel, select Default or Compact, and select the checkbox if you want to view associated contacts and companies on the card. Click Save.
- Drag and drop records to change the records' pipeline stage.
- Click a record to view and work with it quickly in the right panel, and click the record's name to work with the ticket record fully.
Filter your ticket records based on their property values
You can further filter the tickets in the table, even when you're in a view.
- To view tickets from a specific pipeline, click the first dropdown menu at the top of the page and select the pipeline you want to view. In the board view, you can only view tickets of a specific pipeline and not across all pipelines, because the stages can be different.
- Click the default property dropdown menus (Ticket owner, Create date, Last activity date, Priority) and select the values that you want the displayed tickets to have.
- For other properties, click More filters, and in the right panel, search for and click the property. Learn how to set up your filter.
- If you are currently in the All tickets tab and already set up filters, you can save this set of filters as a view. In the bottom left, click Clone and in the dialog box, enter a name for the view and click Save.
- If you're in another view, you can click Save in the bottom left to update the view's filters.
You can also export ticket records that meet the filters.
View a specific subset of your ticket records
You can save sets of filters as a view, so you don't have to set them up again, and access them easily on your tickets home.
- To change views on the tickets you see:
- In the table version, click the tab that you want to view.
- In the board version, click the second dropdown menu at the top of the page and select the view you want.
- To add a new view:
- In the table format, click Add view to add a view.
- In the board format, click the second dropdown menu at the top of the page and select Create new view.
- To view all available views for your user:
- In the table format, click All views.
- In the board format, click the second dropdown menu at the top of the page and select All views.
Property field types in HubSpot
When you create a custom property in HubSpot, the type of information you want the property to collect and...Knowledge Base
Create, customize, and manage your saved views
In your object homes, you can view your records. You can filter these records based on their property values...Knowledge Base
Deduplicate records in HubSpot
HubSpot automatically deduplicates your contacts and companies when they're created through a form submission...Knowledge Base