Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. Click the link below that corresponds to your current product and subscription for cancellation instructions. If you'd like to remove a HubSpot add-on (Ads, Reporting, or Website) from your account, please contact your Hubspot Customer Success Manager.
- Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise
- Marketing Starter
- Sales Professional
- CRM/Sales Free only
- Marketing Free only
If you wish to cancel your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account and/or your HubSpot Sales Professional account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you're not sure who your CSM is, you can contact Support by clicking the Help button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and choosing Contact Support.
If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below.
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- After clicking on Account Summary, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it off. Then choose your cancellation reasons with any additional comments you'd like to add, and click Cancel my account.
Note for Sales Professional users: team admins have the ability to remove individual users from a HubSpot Sales Professional account.
If you are a legacy HubSpot Sales Power user, please note that you will not be able to re-upgrade to this product after downgrading the account, although you will have the ability to upgrade to a HubSpot Sales Pro account as an alternative.
Account Administrators can delete a CRM-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional, HubSpot's Marketing product, or the Reporting Add-on. To do so:
- Ensure you are the team admin. User roles are listed within Users & Teams.
- Navigate to your Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Select Account Summary in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the red Delete account button.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter your Hub ID in order to confirm the deletion. Once you enter your Hub ID, click the Yes, delete button to permanently delete your account.
You can find instructions for removing the HubSpot Sales extension here.
Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have a HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:
- Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Users & Teams.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Select Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your Hub ID, then click Yes, delete my account.
Your free trial will automatically expire after 30 days. If you would like to deactivate your trial before that date, please reach out to HubSpot Support using the Help button within your account.
To cancel a Partner account, you can reach out directly to your Channel Consultant to adjust your subscription. If you need help finding your Channel Consultant's contact information, you can reach out to Support by clicking on the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Please use the Help button to contact the Community or contact Support to cancel your developer account.