Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. Click the link here for your current product and subscription for cancellation instructions:
- Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise
- Marketing Starter
- Sales Professional
- CRM/Sales Free only
- Marketing Free only
If you wish to cancel your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Profressional, or Enterprise account and/or your HubSpot Sales Professional account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you're not sure who your CSM is, you can contact Support by clicking the Help button in the bottom-right corner of the screen and choosing Contact Support.
If you are an admin and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Professional or HubSpot Marketing Starter account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below.
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Within the Account Summary section, you can see your HubSpot Sales Pro or Marketing Starter services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it OFF > choose your cancellation reasons with any additional comments you'd like to add > click Cancel my account.
Note for Sales Pro users: team admins have the ability to remove individual users from a HubSpot Sales Professional account.
If you are a legacy HubSpot Sales Power user, please note that you will not be able to re-upgrade to this product after downgrading the account, although you will have the ability to upgrade to a HubSpot Sales Pro account as an alternative.
Account Administrators can delete a CRM-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional, HubSpot's Marketing product, or the Reporting Add-on. To do so:
- Ensure you are the team admin. User Roles are listed within Manage Users.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
- Within Settings, select Configuration.
- Scroll to the Delete your CRM section and click the red Delete your CRM button.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter your HubID in order to confirm you would like to permanently delete the CRM portal.
Account Administrators can delete a Marketing Free-only account with the push of a button. This will not be possible if you have HubSpot Sales Professional account; a HubSpot's Marketing Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account; or the Reporting Add-on. To delete your account:
- Ensure you are the team admin. Your user role is listed within Manage Users.
- Navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar and select Configuration in the left sidebar.
- Click the Delete your HubSpot Marketing account button.
- In the dialog box, enter your HubID, then click Yes, delete my account.
Your free trial will automatically expire after 30 days. If you would like to deactivate your trial before that date, please reach out to HubSpot Support using the Help button within your account.