Depending on your HubSpot product and subscription level, the process for cancelling your account may be slightly different. Click the link below that corresponds to your current product and subscription for cancellation instructions. If you'd like to remove a HubSpot add-on (ads, reporting, or website) from your account, please contact your Hubspot Customer Success Manager.
- Marketing Basic, Professional, and Enterprise
- Sales Starter and Professional
- HubSpot CRM Free only
If you wish to cancel your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you're not sure who your CSM is, you can contact Support by clicking the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your screen and choosing Contact Support.
If you have admin access and would like to cancel your HubSpot Sales Starter or Professional account for your entire team, please follow the instructions below:
- Within your HubSpot account, navigate to Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- After clicking on Account Summary, you can see your HubSpot services.
- Click Billing details for the service you'd like to cancel.
- Click the Autorenew switch to toggle it off. Then choose your cancellation reasons with any additional comments you'd like to add, and click Cancel my account.
Please note: users with admin access have the ability to remove individual users from a HubSpot Sales account.
If you are a legacy HubSpot Sales Power user, please note that you will not be able to re-upgrade to this product after downgrading the account.
Users with admin access can delete a HubSpot CRM Free account with the push of a button. To do so:
- Ensure that you have admin access. User roles are listed within Users & Teams.
- Navigate to your Account Menu > Account & Billing.
- Select Account Summary in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Delete account.
- You'll be prompted to enter your Hub ID in order to confirm the deletion. Once you enter your Hub ID, click Yes, delete to permanently delete your account.
You can find instructions for removing the HubSpot Sales extension here.
Your free trial will automatically expire after 30 days. If you would like to deactivate your trial before that date, please reach out to HubSpot Support using the Help button within your account.
To cancel a Partner account, you can reach out directly to your Channel Consultant to adjust your subscription. If you need help finding your Channel Consultant's contact information, you can reach out to Support by clicking on the Help button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
Use the Help button to contact the Community or contact Support to cancel your developer account.