After connecting your Facebook Ads account to HubSpot, your existing lead ads in Facebook will automatically appear on your ads dashboard. Make sure the user who connected your account has the permissions required to sync Facebook leads to HubSpot.
Manage lead syncing from HubSpot
To manage lead syncing for your Facebook pages from HubSpot:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Lead syncing tab.
- In the upper right, click Manage.
- In the dialog box, select Facebook.
- Select/clear the checkbox next to a Facebook page to turn lead syncing on/off.
- Click Save.
Please note: make sure the user who connected your Facebook Ads account has the required permissions in Facebook to enable lead syncing.
Manage lead syncing from Facebook
- In your Facebook account, navigate to your Facebook page.
- In the top navigation menu, click Publishing To...
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Lead Ad Forms > Leads Setup.
- In the Leads Setup section, click the Search CRM providers field and search for and select HubSpot.
- If HubSpot has already been connected as a CRM to your Facebook page, you'll see it appear as Connected in the Leads Setup section.
- Next to HubSpot, click Connect from website.
A new browser tab or window will open. Sign in to your HubSpot account. If you have multiple HubSpot accounts, select the HubSpot account to connect.
Your leads will now sync from your Facebook page to HubSpot.