To delete a company in HubSpot, follow the instructions below:
Please note: deleting a company is a permanent action. Deleting a company will not delete the contacts associated with that company. The deleted company will no longer appear in your companies dashboard and any previously associated contacts will no longer be associated with the deleted company.
- Navigate to your companies:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- In your HubSpot CRM Free, Sales Starter, or Sales Professional account, navigate to Companies.
- Check the box next to the company or companies you wish to delete. If you'd like to delete a group of companies, you can first create a view that contains the companies you'd like to delete, then check the box in the upper left-hand corner of the header row to select all of the companies on that page in your view. Click Select All in the center of the screen to select all companies in the view.
- Click Delete.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Delete once more to confirm.
Alternatively, you can delete a company by navigating to an individual company record by clicking on its name from Companies, click Actions, then select Delete.