You can export all of the contact, company, deal or ticket records that exist in a filter. To do so:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, Deals or Tickets.
- Click Add filter in the left sidebar to segment your records or click All saved filters to switch to an existing saved filter.
Please note: if you'd like to export all records, select All contacts, All companies, All deals or All tickets in All saved filters, or ensure no filters have been selected.
- Once you've filtered your contacts, companies, or deals, click the Options > Export in the left sidebar pane. You can also hover over a saved filter from All saved filters and click Options > Export.
- In the dialog box, confirm the email address to which you'd like the export to be sent and the format for your export file. Next, choose whether you'd like to include only the properties currently set as columns in your filter or if you'd like all properties to be exported (please note that this does not include notes and other engagements). Click Export to send your export file.
If you have admin access in your account, you can view a list of exports that have been done:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Import and Export.
- Here you'll see a list of the exports from your account with the name of the user; the date of export; the saved filter exported; and the number of contacts, companies, or deals exported. Click the Contacts, Companies, Deals and Tickets tabs to toggle between exports of each record type.