- To merge contacts in a HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- To merge contacts in your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Search for the contact record you want to keep as your primary contact.
- Click on the name of your contact to bring up the contact record page.
- Click on the Actions button next to your contact's name in the upper-left > choose Merge.
- Search for the contact you want to merge into the primary contact. Once you've selected your contact, click Merge.
- The contact you select here is the secondary contact whose email address will no longer be used. To read more about what happens when you merge two contact records, check out this detailed article.
- You will be notified that the merge is in progress. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 minutes for all of the contacts activities to sync.
Note: You can also merge Companies in your HubSpot account. Learn more here.