Import contacts straight from your Gmail inbox into HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click Import in the upper right.
- Click Start an import in the upper right.
- Select Contacts from Gmail.
- If you don't have a Gmail account connected to HubSpot, the option will be grayed out. Click Connect your Gmail account to connect your Gmail account to HubSpot before continuing the import process.
- Click the Select Gmail account dropdown menu to select the Gmail account you want to import contacts from.
- In the Domains Allowed section, select if you want to import All contacts, or All contacts excluding those with the following domain(s). To exclude contacts with a certain domain, enter the domain in the text field and click Add. This option is useful if you want to exclude internal contacts, or contacts at specific companies.
- Enter an Import Name, then click Next at the bottom right.
- Confirm your import by reviewing the email addresses of the contacts that will be imported into HubSpot. When you're done, click Begin import in the bottom right.