To send an email in a workflow, you must create and save the email for automation.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- In the upper right, click Create new email.
- Select a template.
- In the dialog box, enter an Email name and click Create email.
- After composing and setting up the email, click the Recipients tab.
- Under Select recipients, select Save for automation.
- In the upper right, click Next and review your email settings.
- In the upper right, click Save for automation to publish the automated email.