You can export a list of unsubscribed and bounced contacts from the Email tool. Please keep in mind that this export contains all contacts who have unsubscribed or bounced in your account, including those who have been deleted.
If you are looking just for your unsubscribed contacts, you will be able to filter the exported file in Excel.
To request your export, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Content > Email.
- Click on Manage.
- Towards the bottom of the left-side pane, click Export unsubscribes and bounces.
Note: This export may contain previously deleted contacts.
- Confirm your email address or enter another email at which you'd like to receive the export in the Where should we mail the file? field.
- Click the Include global unsubscribes and bounces? checkbox to include contacts who have bounced for all HubSpot portals.
- Click Request Unsubscribes.
If you'd like to delete your unsubscribed or bounced contacts from your HubSpot portal, check out this article to learn more.