In order to use the workflows tool to send an email, you must first make your email automated. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click Create new email.
- Select a layout, give your email a name, and click Create.
- When you're finished composing and editing the settings for your email, click the Recipients tab and choose Save for automation.
- Click Next to review your email.
- Once you've reviewed your email, click Save for automation at the upper right to publish your automated email and make it available within your workflows tool.
Please note: you will not see your email show up as an option within your workflow unless you have selected Save for automation under the Recipients tab within your email and published the email.