With the Zoom integration, you can add video conference links to scheduled meetings in HubSpot and easily add registrants to your Zoom webinar using a workflow.
- Install the Zoom integration
- Add a Zoom link to your meetings links
- Add registrants to a webinar using workflows
Please note: any user with admin permissions in a Zoom account can activate the integration in their HubSpot account.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- In the upper right, click Connect an app.
- Search for the Zoom integration, then hover over it and click View integration.
- In the dialog box, click Connect to Zoom.
- Enter your Zoom login credentials, then click Sign in.
- You'll be prompted to grant permission for Zoom for HubSpot to access your Zoom account. Click Allow.
- You'll be redirected back to HubSpot, with a dialog box informing you that Zoom for HubSpot was installed.
Add a Zoom link to your meetings links
Please note: your HubSpot user email address must match your Zoom user email address in order to add a Zoom videoconference link to your meetings links.
You can add a Zoom videoconference link to your meetings links to automatically create a Zoom meeting when prospects book time with you:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Meetings.
- Hover over the meeting link you want to add a Zoom video conference to and click Edit. Or click Create meeting link.
- If you are editing an existing link, select Configuration in the left sidebar menu. If you are creating a new meeting link, enter your meeting details, then click Next.
- On the Configuration screen, click the Add videoconference link dropdown menu and select Zoom.
- Click Save.
When a prospect books a meeting with you, a link to the videoconference will be automatically added to the calendar invite. If you are using the Google Calendar two-way integration with HubSpot, learn more about adding a videoconference link to a meeting scheduled from a record in the CRM.
Add registrants to a webinar using workflows
Please note: HubSpot's integration with Zoom only accepts three required fields: First name, Last name, and Email. If the registration link requires any other fields, the registration workflow action will fail.
Add your contacts from HubSpot to your Zoom webinar using a workflow action:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Create a new workflow or hover over an existing workflow and click Edit.
- In the workflow editor, click the plus (+) icon to add a new action.
- In the Choose an action pane, select Add contact to Zoom webinar.
- Enter your Webinar ID, then click Save.
- Add any additional workflow actions.
- Click Review, then click Turn on to activate your workflow and add contacts to your webinar.
When a contact is added to a webinar, the contact property Zoom Webinar Join Link will be updated with a join link for that webinar.
For example, you could create a list using the criteria "The contact property Zoom Webinar Join Link contains [webinar ID]" and create a list of all of your webinar registrants for that particular webinar.
Please note: the Zoom Webinar Join Link property is a single text field and will be overwritten if the contact is enrolled in another workflow that adds them to a Zoom webinar.