After connecting the Zoom integration, you can add video conference links to your HubSpot meeting links. This will automatically create a Zoom meeting when prospects book one on one time with you.
If you connect your individual Zoom account to HubSpot, the Zoom link included in the meeting will be your own link. This enables you to run Zoom conferences at the same time as other users in the HubSpot account. If you don't connect your individual Zoom account, however, your meeting will instead include the Zoom link of the person who originally connected the Zoom integration, which can result in Zoom conflicts when multiple users try to run conferences at the same time.
Add Zoom to your meeting link
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Meetings.
- If you are creating a scheduling page:
- Click Create scheduling page.
- In the Overview tab, click the Add videoconference link dropdown menu and select Zoom.
- Click Save.
- If you are editing an existing link:
- Hover over the scheduling page you want to add a Zoom video conference to and click Edit.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Overview.
- Click the Add videoconference link dropdown menu and select Zoom.
When a prospect books a meeting with you, a link to the Zoom video conference will be automatically added to the calendar invite. Meeting links will be created in the default language set in your account.
Please note: due to an API change from Zoom, meeting participants who join a meeting link directly may not be tracked in HubSpot meeting logs or created as contacts. Meeting participants need to be logged into their Zoom account and identifiable from their email address in order for HubSpot to track them as participants.
You can also add Zoom meeting links when scheduling a meeting in the CRM. To add a Zoom link:
- Navigate to your records:
- Contacts: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Companies: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Companies.
- Deals: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Sales > Deals.
- Tickets: In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- Click the name of the record.
- In the left panel, click meetings Meet. In the window that opens at the bottom of the screen, set up your meeting.
- Click Select location > Zoom.
Exclude contacts from being created in HubSpot
If you use Zoom with members of your own organization and want to exclude your team members from becoming new contacts in HubSpot, add your company’s email address in the Contact exclusions section of your Zoom integration settings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon marketplace in the main navigation bar. Under Manage, select Connected apps.
- Under Connected Apps, click Zoom.
- On the Settings tab, enter the email address that you use for your organization. Once you've entered a valid email address, the switch next to your email address will automatically toggle on.
If you are using the Google Calendar two-way integration with HubSpot, learn more about adding a videoconference link to a meeting scheduled from a record in the CRM.
View recorded meetings on contact timelines
If you use meeting cloud recordings in Zoom, you can view your meeting recordings on the associated contact’s timeline.
Please note: cloud recording must be switched on in your Zoom settings.