This article explains how to register your leads in HubSpot through the Lead Registration card on a contact record.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. If you're using HubSpot Sales, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on the name of the contact you wish to register.
- The Lead Registration card will appear on the left-hand side of the contact record, under the About section.
- All fields required for registration will appear within the Lead Registration card. The card will automatically fill all known data. To register this contact and their website domain as a lead, you must fill in all fields and click the Request Registration button.
- Once registration has been requested, the card will show the status: "This lead is pending registration."
- Refreshing the page, or leaving the page and returning will result of an updated status of Registered or Unavailable.
- This beta is open to all HubSpot Partners. If you'd like to request access to this feature, please reach out to your Channel Account Manager.