Register your partner leads in HubSpot using the lead registration card on a contact record.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you want to register.
- On the left, locate the Lead Registration card.
- To register the contact and their website domain as a lead, fill in all fields and click Request registration. All known field data will be auto-populated by HubSpot.
- Once registration has been requested, the card will have a status of This lead is pending registration.
- Refresh the contact record to view the updated status of the lead registration.
Please note: you must refresh the contact record in order to see the updated lead registration status. If you click Request registration and remain on the contact record, the updated status will not appear.
- If the status shows Registered, the lead is successfully registered. If the status shows Unavailable, you can reach out to your Channel Account Manager for more information.
Learn about how to comply with GDPR for partner lead registration.