This article walks through how to register your leads in HubSpot through the Lead Registration card on a contact record.
- From your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts. If you're using HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter or HubSpot Sales, navigate to Contacts.
- Click on the name of the contact you wish to register. The Lead Registration card will be on the left-hand side of the contact record.
- All fields required for registration will appear within the Lead Registration card. The card will automatically fill all known data. To register this contact and their website domain as a lead, you must fill in all fields and click Request registration.
- Once registration has been requested, the card will show the status as This lead is pending registration.
- Refreshing the page, or leaving the page and returning, will result in an updated status of Registered or Unavailable.
- This feature is open to all HubSpot partners. If you'd like to request access to this feature, please reach out to your Channel Account Manager.