Register your partner leads in HubSpot using the lead registration card on a contact record.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact you want to register.
- Locate the Lead Registration card on the left side of the contact record.
- All fields in the card are required for registration, and all known field data will be auto-populated by HubSpot. To register the contact and their website domain as a lead, fill in all fields and click Request registration.
- Once registration has been requested, the card will have a status of This lead is pending registration. Refreshing the contact record will update the status to Registered or Unavailable.
Please note: you must refresh the contact record in order to see the updated lead registration status. If you click Request registration and remain on the contact record, the updated status will not appear.
Learn about how to comply with GDPR for partner lead registration.