Please note: uninstalling and reinstalling the connector rarely fixes issues with the integration. If you are seeing sync errors or other issues with the integration, please search the Knowledge Base for your specific error message to attempt to troubleshoot the issue first. If you are unable to resolve the errors, please contact HubSpot Support.
1. Disconnect the Salesforce integration in HubSpot
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the top right-hand corner, then click Integrations.
- Scroll down to Salesforce and click Settings.
- Click Disconnect at the upper right.
- The following will be removed:
- Salesforce integration settings
- Contact field mappings
- Company field mappings
- Deal field mappings
- The following will not be removed:
- HubSpot contacts created from Salesforce leads or contacts
- HubSpot companies created by Salesforce accounts
- HubSpot deals created by Salesforce opportunities
- HubSpot CRM tasks created by Salesforce tasks or activities
- HubSpot contact or company properties in the Salesforce Information property groups
- HubSpot properties values added due to a mapping to a Salesforce field
- The HubSpot package installed from your Salesforce organization
- Click Continue.
- Select a reason for the Salesforce integration uninstallation, then enter Uninstall Salesforce in the text box.
- Click Uninstall Salesforce.
2. Uninstall HubSpot Packages from Salesforce
- In your Salesforce account, click Setup at the upper right.
- In the left sidebar menu, scroll down to Build, then click Installed Packages.
- Locate the HubSpot Integration package, then click Uninstall in the Action column.
- You will see a list of all the package components and custom objects that will be permanently deleted with the uninstallation, along with any customizations, data, reports, etc. associated with them.
- Select Save a copy of this package's data for 48 hours after uninstall or Do not save a copy of this package's data after uninstall.
Please note: if you do not choose to save a copy of these files from Salesforce during this step, you will not be able to retrieve them later.
- Check Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components.
- Click Uninstall.