Although most of mappings between HubSpot and Salesforce fields were likely done at the time of the integration setup, you’ll want to ensure that any new or custom fields in HubSpot are properly mapped to Salesforce lead or contact fields.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
- On the Connected apps screen, in the Salesforce integration section, click the More dropdown menu, then select View details.
- Scroll to the Sync Settings section. In the CRM objects section, click Manage mappings in the Contacts row.
Please note: you can also follow the same instructions for mapping account or opportunity fields to HubSpot. To do so,
- Click Add new field mapping.
- If you're setting up a mapping for an existing HubSpot property, select the Choose Existing HubSpot Property radio button, then click the Select a property dropdown menu and select a contact property.
- If you're setting up a mapping for a new HubSpot property, select the Create New HubSpot Property radio button, then enter a name for the new HubSpot property.
- Click the What Salesforce field would you like to map it to dropdown menu and select the existing field in HubSpot you want to map the new property to. If you haven’t created your custom field in Salesforce yet, learn more about setting up a custom field in Salesforce.
- Select the radio button next to the update rule you want applied to this new field mapping.
- When you're done, click Save Mapping. Or, click Save and Create New if you have another field mapping to set up.
You should now see the new field mapping listed in your contact field mappings.