If your Facebook page is not showing up when you connect your Facebook account to HubSpot, check that you have the right user role and business integration permissions.
- First, ensure that you're an Admin or Editor for the Facebook page you're connecting to HubSpot.
- Next, navigate to Business Integrations in Facebook.
- You'll see HubSpot listed as an active business integration. Click View and edit.
- In the dialog box, ensure all permissions are granted, including all permissions in the This business integration can section.
- In the bottom right, click Save.
If you're unable to connect your Instagram Business Account to HubSpot, check out this article: Can't connect Instagram Business Account to HubSpot.