If you have an assigned Sales Hub or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise seat, you can set up a Twilio Connect account in HubSpot. You can use Twilio Connect to make calls in HubSpot, purchase additional calling minutes, and make calls to countries that are not included on the supported country list. This is on a per-user basis and will not apply to the other users in your HubSpot account.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Calling
- In the Twilio Connect section, click Connect an account.
- You'll be redirected to Twilio to create an account or log in to your existing account to authorize the connection to HubSpot.
- Once your Twilio account is connected, you'll be redirected back to HubSpot where you can start making calls using your minutes from Twilio. Learn more about making a call using a third-party provider.
- You can view the number of calling minutes used and the amount billed for the month in the Twilio Connect section.
Please note: Twilio's pricing varies based on the location of the caller and the call recipient. There is no additional charge from HubSpot if you're using Twilio Connect minutes.