Please note: if you're having trouble making calls to other countries using Twilio connect, review your geo permission settings in Twilio.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Calling
- In the Twilio Connect section, click Connect an account.
- You'll be redirected to Twilio to create an account or log in to your existing account to authorize the connection to HubSpot.
- Once your Twilio account is connected, you'll be redirected back to HubSpot where you can start making calls using your minutes from Twilio. Learn more about making a call using a third-party provider.
- You can view the number of calling minutes used and the amount billed for the month in the Twilio Connect section.
Please note: Twilio's pricing varies based on the location of the caller and the call recipient. There is no additional charge from HubSpot if you're using Twilio Connect minutes.