Please note: with Twilio Connect, you can call countries that are not included on the supported country list, but only after you've run out of your existing HubSpot calling minutes.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Calling
- In the Twilio Connect section, click Connect an account.
- You'll be redirected to Twilio to create an account or log in to your existing account to authorize the connection to HubSpot.
- Once your Twilio account is connected, you'll be redirected back to HubSpot.
- When you make a call to a contact using additional minutes, a banner will appear at the top of the Call tab in the contact timeline reminding you that the call is being billed per minute through Twilio Connect.
- You can view the number of additional calling minutes used and the amount billed for the month in the Twilio Connect section.
Please note: Twilio's pricing varies based on the location of the caller and the call recipient. There is no additional charge from HubSpot if you're using Twilio Connect minutes.
When using the Call from phone option, two calls are made. The first call connects your phone with Twilio, then the second call connects with your contact. Twilio will charge you for both calls.