Before canceling your HubSpot account, be sure to export and download all of your HubSpot content. Once your account expires, you will no longer have access any HubSpot tools. All HubSpot content (pages, CTAs, forms, etc) will no longer function and should be removed from any external pages.
Below are instructions on how to export data and content from each of the HubSpot tools:
Content (Pages, Blog Posts, Templates, Files, URL Mappings, Sitemap):
Follow this guide for downloading your website content from HubSpot's COS.
- All HTML email templates will be included in the COS pages export within Content > Content Settings > Export COS Pages. To save any WYSIWYG email templates as HTML files, open the template in the Design Manager >click on the 'Actions' dropdown at the top of the editor > Clone to file.
- To download your email analytics, navigate to Content > Email > All and click on the 'Export' button at the bottom of the page.
- Export hard bounces and unsubscribes.
Calls to Action:
- To export your CTA analytics data, navigate to Content > Calls-to-Actionand click on the 'Export CTA Data' button at the top of the page
- Your CTA buttons are no longer available once your account has expired. Be sure to remove them from any external website pages.
- Campaigns data cannot currently be exported.
- Data for posts published using the Social Publishing tool can be exported by navigating to Social > Publishing > click on the 'Export all' button at the top of the page.
- It is not possible to download any Social Monitoring streams.
Contacts and Lists:
- To export your Contacts database, first create a list of all your Contacts. Then, export the list of Contacts and be sure to choose the properties (or all properties) that should be included on the export.
- To download all of your Prospects data, navigate to the HubSpot Sales product then click Sales Tools > Prospects. Make sure you're within the Website Visits tab in Prospects, then select Export all in view from the bottom left-hand side menu.
- You can export the data for all of your workflows at once, which would send you an excel file with workflow name, status, total contacts enrolled, how many contacts joined your goal list, and the conversion rate of each workflow. To export this data, navigate to Contacts > Workflows and choose Export at the bottom right-hand side of the Workflows Dashboard.
- The form submission data for each form must be exported individually. To export a form's data, navigate to Contacts > Forms > click on the gear to the right of a form > Export.
- Forms will no longer function once your HubSpot account has been cancelled. Be sure to remove all forms from any external pages.
- To export all of your Sources Report data, navigate to Reports > Sources. Click on the date range dropdown at the top of the graph and display data for 'All Time'. Then, click on the button in the right side menu to 'Export current view'. This export will include a summary of all your data, as well as Visits, Contacts, and Customers for each month based on the traffic sources.
- To download all of your Page Performance views, navigate to Reports > Page Performance. Click on the date range dropdown at the top of the chart and display data for 'All Time'. Then, click on the link in the bottom right side menu to 'Export All Pages to Excel'.
- Note: If your website was hosted outside of HubSpot, be sure to remove the HubSpot tracking code from your pages.
- To export your keywords, navigate to Reports > Keywords > click on the link in the bottom right side menu to 'Export these keywords'.
- Competitors data cannot currently be downloaded.
Events (Enterprise only):
- To download data for your Enterprise Events, navigate to Reports > Events > click on the link in the right side menu to 'Export events'.