To see if a particular contact or company has been merged:
- Navigate to your contacts or companies:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account, navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts or Companies.
- Click on the name of the contact or company.
- You can look for a merge event on the contact or company timeline. Once on the timeline, select the Activity tab and click the Filter timeline dropdown menu > select the checkbox beside Merges (in the Updates column).
In order to see property values that came from the secondary contact or company:
- Hover over the contact email or company domain name property and click See history.
- Any values that came from the secondary contact or company record will appear with "via merge" in the Source column.