To see if a particular contact or company has been merged:
- Navigate to your contacts or companies:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts or Companies.
- Click on the name of the contact or company.
- For contacts, in the Email property field, you'll see the contact's email address and the merged address.
- You can look for a merge event on the contact timeline. Make sure that Merges is selected in the Filter timeline drop-down menu.
- For companies, you'll see two domains in the Company Domain Name field.
In order to see property values that came from the secondary contact or company:
- Click View property history.
- Any values that came from the secondary contact or company record will appear with "via merge" in the Change Source column.