Yes, you can use the Share button on your marketing dashboard to email your dashboard to colleagues. Please note that the email address you'd like to receive the email at must be a user in HubSpot.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Dashboard.
- Make sure Marketing Dashboard is selected in the drop-down menu. This drop-down menu will only appear if you have the reporting add-on.
- Click Share at the top left-hand side > choose to Email now or Create new recurring email.
- For recurring emails, select whether you'd like to send this email as a Monthly report email, a Weekly report email, or select the Custom recurring email option to schedule the recurring email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Fill out the form in the pop-up window with your email address, subject, email nickname, message, file type, (and delivery frequency if you decided to set up a recurring email.)
- If the email address you enter is not a HubSpot user and you have permissions to add and edit users, you will be asked to add them to your portal. Enter the email address and click Invite. They'll be invited to your portal and you can then schedule the email.
- Click Send now or Schedule email.
- If you'd like to access or edit your report in the future, select Share > Manage recurring emails, where you can select the nickname of your saved recurring emails.