The quota in the Deal Forecast report shows you how close you are to achieving your monthly goal. It will only appear once you've selected a current date range such as This week, This month, This quarter, or This year.
When your dashboard is filtered by All team members, the quota will be an aggregate of the individual quotas for each of the deal owners in your account.
You'll set your deal quotas in your deal settings. There are two ways to access your deal settings:
Access your deal settings from the Deal Forecast report
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon in the top left corner of your account.
- Navigate to your Sales Dashboard at the upper left.
- Hover over the Deal Forecast report and click Set Quotas in the upper right-hand corner.
Access your deal settings from your sales settings
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Sales > Deals.
- Scroll down to the Monthly Quotas section. Here, you can set the monthly quotas for individual deal owners. Click Add another HubSpot owner to add a quota for another HubSpot user.
- When you're done, click Save at the bottom left.