You can delete a deal from the Table view of the Deals Dashboard or from the individual deal record.
From the Deals Dashboard:
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Deals
- If you are using the Board view, click the table icon next to the search bar to change to Table view
- Check the box next to the deal(s) you'd like to delete
- Click Delete
- In the dialog box that appears, confirm that you'd like to delete the deal by clicking Delete.
From an individual deal record:
- Navigate in HubSpot Sales to Deals.
- Click on the name of the deal you'd like to delete
- In the About section, click on Actions
- Select Delete this deal
- In the dialog box that appears, confirm that you'd like to delete the deal by clicking Delete
Sometimes you may want to remove a deal because the opportunity has been lost. In these cases, you'd likely want to keep the deal in the CRM, but note that the opportunitity is no longer available. To achieve this, you should set the Deal Stage to Closed Lost rather than deleting the deal altogether.