Learn how to set up and use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration with HubSpot CRM.
Please note that you must have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise account.
Gain valuable insights from LinkedIn right within your HubSpot contact and company profiles. No new browser tabs required.
- Find, understand, and engage with related leads and mutual connections.
- Add leads to your leads list to receive updates in your Sales Navigator homepage.
Setting up the LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Account menu > Integrations.
- Click the All Integrations tab and search for LinkedIn Sales Navigator > click View Integration.
- Click Sign in with LinkedIn to authorize the integration with LinkedIn.
Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator in HubSpot:
Navigate to any contact or company record in HubSpot to view information from LinkedIn in the left sidebar.
For contacts, you'll be able to see the contact's job title, company, time in their current role, location, and industry. For companies, you'll be able to see the company's industry, size, and location.
Within the LinkedIn Sales Navigator card for your contact or company records, click View More to access a more detailed view with additional features.
For contacts, you'll see tabs for:
- Icebreakers - View shared connections, experiences, and interests, plus a link to the contact's recent activity stream
- Get introduced - Ask a mutual connection for an introduction to your contact
- Related leads - Quickly find other leads at the same company and add them to your Sales Navigator leads list
For companies, you'll see the following tabs:
- Recommended leads - Connect with other leads at the company who you share interests and experiences with
- Connections - View contacts at the company who you are already connected with
- News - View company news to add context to your sales outreach