You can modify the permissions of any dashboard you've created in the Reporting Add-on to make it accessible to other team members (learn more about Dashboard owners here). Once you've set the permissions, you can share it via email.
Set Dashboard permissions
- Go to your Marketing Dashboard by clicking on Dashboard in the navigation bar, then click on the name of the current Reports dashboard (Marketing Dashboard) to select the desired dashboard.
- At the top right-hand side of your dashboard, you'll see a Visibility option. Click the permissions next to this label at the top of the dashboard and choose Private, Shared: Read Only, or Shared if you'd like other users to be able to make changes to the dashboard.
- Confirm your choice from the pop-up window that appears.
Share Dashboard via email
- Click the Share dropdown at the top of the dashboard.
- Select Email now to send a one-off email to a team member or click Create new recurring email to set up an email to be sent regularly to yourself or a team member with an overview of the reports and a link to view the dashboard.