Yes, you can email your Reporting Add-on dashboard to your teammates. You may need to modify the permissions of the dashboard first. Follow the steps below to set your dashboard permissions and share it:
Set dashboard permissions
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Dashboard.
- Click the name of the current dashboard (Marketing or Sales Dashboard) and select the desired dashboard from the dropdown menu.
Please note: if you do not have the Reporting Add-on, you will not see additional dashboards here.
- Click the Visibility dropdown menu and make changes as necessary:
- Private - the recipient will be able to see a snapshot of your dashboard in the email when you share it, but will not be able to access the dashboard in your account.
- Shared: Read Only - the recipient will be able to see a snapshot of your dashboard in the email when you share it and can click through to view the real-time dashboard in your account. Only the dashboard owner can make changes to the dashboard.
- Shared - the recipient will be able to see a snapshot of your dashboard in the email when you share it and can click through to view the real-time dashboard in your account. All users can access and make changes to this dashboard within your account.
Please note: only the dashboard owner can change the permissions. Learn more about dashboard owners here.
- Confirm your choice in the pop-up window that appears.
Share dashboard via email
- Click the Share dropdown menu at the top of the dashboard.
- Select Email now to send a one-off email to a team member or click Create new recurring email to set up an email to be sent regularly to yourself or a team member with an overview of the reports and a link to view the dashboard.
- For a recurring email, select whether you'd like to send this email as a Monthly report email, a Weekly report email, or select the Custom recurring email option to schedule the recurring email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Fill out the form in the pop-up window with your email address, subject, email nickname, message, file type, (and delivery frequency if you decided to set up a recurring email.)
- Please note that this email address must be a user in HubSpot. If you have permissions to add and edit users you can enter the email address and click Invite to invite them to your portal.
- Under Dashboard context, you can specify whether you'd like to include any filters you've applied to the dashboard you're sharing. You can remove these filters if you wish by clicking the X.
- Click Send now or Schedule email.