One of the major benefits of using HubSpot Sales is the ability to create email templates, which makes selling easier and faster. Not only will it improve your sales process, but with a Sales Pro subscription, you have the ability to report on these templates to get a sense of which is performing best.
After you have already started sending your templated emails, you can access reporting on those email sends by doing the following:
- In the HubSpot CRM, navigate to Sales Tools > Templates.
- Here, you will see a high-level overview of how your templates are performing, including the overall click, open, and send rates, which can be filtered by time frame and user. You'll also see a list of top users who have been sending tracked emails. This top users section will include tracked emails sent with and without templates.
- To dive in deeper, click View all reporting.
- This screen shows an interactive chart of your templates' performance. You can see reporting for specific templates or for specific users by toggling between the two in the upper-left corner. Selecting Users will show you information about the tracked emails sent by each user in your portal. This section will include emails sent with and without templates.
- Use the filters on the right to choose what data-set you're viewing (sends, opens, open rate, click, or click rate) and filter by user and time frame. Clicking Include replies will show when your contacts have replied to tracked emails you have sent using a template.
- Below the chart, you'll see a table with data on each specific template or user. Check the box next to a template or user to display the data in the chart above. You can also click on the name of a template to make edits right from here.