In order for the Salesforce integration with HubSpot to function correctly, the integration user must meet the following conditions:
- Must be assigned the HubSpot Integration Permission set. Select HubSpot Integration Permissions in the Available Permission Sets section.
- Must have the following permission settings in their profile:
- API enabled.
- View Setup and Configuration enabled.
- Modify All on any objects which will be syncing (Accounts, Campaigns, Contacts, Leads, and Opportunities).
Please note: it is not necessary for the integration user to have Modify All permissions on all available syncing objects, but only object for which the integration user has access will sync. If the integration user does not have write/modify permissions for an object, you may receive object-level errors when updating properties in HubSpot.
- Must set the task fieldType as Visible to the integration user.