If you're sending emails through a connected inbox or the HubSpot Sales email extension, you can specify emails and domains that you don't want to log emails for in your settings. You can also set up this feature directly in your inbox in Gmail or Outlook.
If you don't want emails sent between you and your colleagues to log in your HubSpot account, you will want to add your company email domain to this list if it has not already been added. If you add your company domain to the list, emails sent between you and your colleagues will not log in the CRM for other users in your account to see.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Log emails in CRM.
- In the Never Log section, click Add contact.
- In the dialog box, enter an email address or a domain.
- If you're adding an email address, it must be formatted as email@example.com. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're adding a domain, it must be formatted as *@domain.com. For example, *@hubspot.com.
- When you're done, click Add.
- Once the email address or domain has been added, account administrators can hover over an email address or domain and click Block for all users to prevent all users in the account from logging emails sent to this email address or domain. Or, they can select Block for only me if they only want emails that they send to the email address or domains to never log.
- To remove an email address or domain from the Never Log list, hover over it and click Remove.
Please note: if you email a contact whose email address or domain is on the Never Log list, this contact will not be automatically added to your HubSpot account if they are not already an existing contact. When emailing existing contacts on this list directly from the CRM, the emails will send but they will not log to the contact record.