If you're using the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension in Gmail, the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in or the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, you can specify emails and domains that you don't want to log emails for (learn how here for Gmail and here for Outlook). You can also specify emails and domains to never log emails for in your HubSpot account following the steps below:
- In your HubSpot account, click your photo or avatar in the upper right-hand corner and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Sales > Log emails in the CRM.
- In the Never Log section, your company's domain will already be added because emails sent to internal employees with the same email domain as the sender are not logged. To add an email address or domain to the Never Log list, click Add contact.
- In the dialog box, enter an email address or a domain.
- If you're adding an email address, it must be formatted as email@example.com. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you're adding a domain, it must be formatted as *@domain.com. For example, *@hubspot.com.
- When you're done, click Add.
- Once the email address or domain has been added, account administrators can hover over an email address or domain and click Block for all users to prevent all users in the account from logging emails to it. They can also hover over an email address or domain that's been blocked for all users and click Block for only me if they want to never log emails to the email address or domains without preventing other users in the account from logging emails to it.
- To remove an email address or domain from the Never Log list, hover over it and click Remove.