If your Instagram Business Account is not showing up when you connect your Facebook page to HubSpot, this may be due to an incomplete connection between Instagram and Facebook.
- Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook page.
- In the upper right, click Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Instagram.
- In the Disconnect Instagram Account setting, click Disconnect.
- Log out of the Facebook app completely on your mobile device.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device. Navigate to your profile, then tap settings (iOS) or ⋮ (Android) in the top-right.
- Under Business Settings, tap Switch Back to Personal Account.
- Exit and close all instances of the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Reopen the Instagram app and navigate to your profile, then tap settings (iOS) or ⋮ (Android) in the top-right.
- Tap Sign up for a Business Profile.
- Tap Convert Existing Account > Choose Page, then tap the correct Facebook Business page that you want to connect. Verify your business email address is correct, then tap Done.
- Revisit your Facebook page’s Instagram settings and ensure that the correct Instagram Business account is connected.
- Connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts to HubSpot.
If you're unable to connect your Facebook page to HubSpot, refer to this article: Can't connect Facebook page to HubSpot.