You can automate task reminders in the HubSpot CRM when you create a task on a contact record.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- Click the Create task tab and enter the task information (task name, notes, type, etc).
- To set up a reminder for this new task, click the dropdown in the Email reminder section to select a date for your reminder.
- If you'd like to change the time of your reminder, click the time in the Email reminder section and select a new time from the dropdown.
- Click Save Task.
You will also have the option to create a follow up task when logging an email or call on a contact record. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Within the record, click Email or Call and enter the relevant information.
- Before saving, click the checkbox next to Create a task to follow up and choose your time.