To remind yourself to take action about a contact in the CRM, you can add a task to a contact's record that will trigger a notification email.
To add a new task to a contact:
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts.
- Click the name of the contact.
- Within the interactions box above the timeline, click Create task.
- Set the title for your task, then click Add details.
- Set the due date for the task and add a description. You can also set a date and time for the reminder email, change the owner to another team member, and set the task type.
- When you've set up the details, click Save task.
You will receive a reminder email on the date and time selected for the task you created above.