For Sales Hub and Service Hub Professional and Enterprise users, workflow goals can be used to unenroll or exclude contacts in contact-based workflows.
- If you have a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account, learn how to use suppression lists in contact-based workflows.
- If you are trying to unenroll or exclude companies, deals, quotes, or tickets in a company-based, deal-based, quote-based, or ticket-based workflow respectively, learn how to set unenrollment triggers.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Automation > Workflows.
- Click the name of the workflow.
- In the upper left, click goal Set goal.
- In the dialog box, set a criteria for the goal. For example, you can select Contact property | Lifecycle stage | is any of | Customer to unenroll or exclude contacts who have a lifecycle stage of Customer. Then, click Done.
- To add multiple criteria to the goal, click AND or OR. Learn more about AND vs OR criteria.
- After setting your goal list criteria, click Save.
Going forward, any contact that meets the goal criteria will not be enrolled in the workflow. Contacts who are currently active in the workflow and meet the goal criteria will be unenrolled from the workflow. You can view which active contacts were unenrolled from your workflow as a result of meeting the goal criteria in the workflow history.
Please note: goal list conversion metrics are used to measure engagement with specific marketing content and are only available in Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise accounts.