Users with Account access permissions can create custom call outcomes. Create custom outcomes to fit your organization's needs and better track your team's call activity in HubSpot. You can create up to 30 custom call outcomes in your account, which you can use when making a call, logging an activity, or using a playbook. Custom call outcomes are also available to use as filters in workflows and lists.
Please note: custom call outcomes are not supported by the call outcomes API. They are also not available to use in the HubSpot mobile app.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Sales > Call & meeting types.
- In the Call outcomes section, click Add another outcome.
- Enter the outcome in the text field, then click Save in the bottom left. Call outcomes can be a maximum of 50 characters.
Please note: you cannot edit an outcome after saving it to HubSpot, because edits to the outcome could impact reporting data.
- To delete an outcome, click the trash icon delete next to the outcome. Once an outcome is deleted, it cannot be used in HubSpot tools, including lists and workflows. Deleting a custom outcome will not impact reporting.
After saving the call outcome, it will be available from the Select a call outcome dropdown menu.