You can send an email with dashboard reports once and export your data, or set up recurring emails to be sent regularly to the users in your HubSpot account.
Only shared dashboards can be emailed; if you want to email a private dashboard, learn how to change your dashboard's visibility setting.
- Navigate to your HubSpot dashboards by clicking the sprocket icon sprocket in the top left corner of your account.
- In the upper left, click the name of the current dashboard and select the dashboard you want to email or export.
Please note: if you are not a Professional, Enterprise, or Reporting add-on user, you are limited to the standard HubSpot dashboard(s). Otherwise, you can email or export any custom dashboards you have access to.
- In the upper right, click Share. If a dropdown menu appears, click Create email.
- In the right panel, set up your email. You can either export the dashboard once to your email inbox, or set up a recurring email to send the dashboard to email addresses.
- Is this a recurring email: if you only want to export the dashboard once, select No, this email will only be sent once. If you want to set up an email that sends the dashboard regularly to specific email addresses, select Yes, this is a recurring email.
- Email nickname (recurring email only): enter a name for this recurring email. This will not be seen by recipients and is for you to identify this recurring email.
- Recipients: enter the email addresses of existing users in your HubSpot account.
- Email subject: enter the subject line that your recipients will see in their email.
- Message: enter a message that will be included in the email body for all recipients.
- Delivery frequency (recurring email only): select the frequency at which this email will be sent. You can select Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Scheduled time (recurring email only): select the time at which this email will be sent. This is only available in hour intervals.
- Delivery date (recurring weekly or monthly emails only): select the date when the email will be sent. For weekly emails, you can select the day of the week. For monthly emails, you can select between the First and the Fifteenth of the month.
- File type: select the file type of the dashboard. You can select between None, PDF, PPTX, and ZIP.
- If you select None, the reports will appear as images in your email.
- If you select PDF or PPTX, you can select if you want one chart per page, or multiple charts per page in the Formatting options section.
- Reports in export (non-recurring email only): select if you want to include all reports in the email, or include selected report from the dashboard in the email. If you select Include selected reports, select the checkbox next to the reports you want to include in the email.
- Dashboard context: select if you want to send the dashboard without filters or with filters. If you select Send with filters, you can add filters to the dashboard.
- To edit or delete your recurring emails, in the upper right, click the Share dropdown menu and select Manage recurring emails.
- In the dialog box, click the Email Nickname to edit the email, or click Delete to delete the email.