Do lead flows and collected forms work with multisite?Yes. These tools should work just fine on multisite without requiring any additional setup.
Lead flows FAQHere is a list of commonly asked questions regarding the lead flows tool specifically:
Why is the lead flows pop-up form not showing up?
There are a few reasons why you might not be seeing the pop-up:
- If you close the pop-up form on your page, it won't be displayed again for a period of two weeks. We recommend trying to view your site in a Chrome incognito window. You can also use the Preview button in your settings to view the pop-up form even if you’ve closed it.
- If the pop-up form is still not working, please confirm that the tracking code is installed on your website.
- Read more here.
Can I change the style of the pop-up form?
Click on a lead flow to make edits. On the callout page, you can change the color of the submit button for your form.
Can I customize the style of a lead flow with my own CSS?
Because of the nature of leads flow's HTML structure, targeting these elements with your own CSS for custom styling is not recommended.
Can I use lead flows to subscribe users to my HubSpot blog?
If you're a Marketing Professional or Enterprise user, you can set up a workflow that changes the blog email subscription contact property (or any other contact property that's used as list criteria for your blog subscription list) and enroll contacts who have completed your lead flow. Read more about creating a workflow here.
Collected forms FAQ (CRM Free and Marketing Starter)Here is a list of commonly asked questions regarding the collected forms tool specifically:
How does the collected forms tool work?
- Using the HubSpot tracking code, the tool will track each anonymous visitor to your site with a cookie.
- When using collected forms, when someone fills out any form on your site, HubSpot will associate the visitor with their email address and generate a contact record. The same occurs when a contact submits on a lead flow.
- You will then receive an email with a link to the new contact record, complete with values populated for the fields on your collected form and all of their visit history.
How do I integrate with my website forms?
Once your tracking code is installed, collected forms automatically detects and integrates with your contact and comment forms that contain an email address field on your website. There’s no setup required.
Does collected forms work with my form builder?
Provided your form is a static HTML form, wrapped in a HTML
<form> tag and not contained inside an
<iframe>, collected forms should be able to capture the submissions.
Some common reasons why HubSpot would not be able to capture submissions on forms:
- Form not enclosed in
- Form contained inside an
- Form was introduced after the page completed loading. Collected forms scans the page as soon as it loads and listens to submissions on forms that were present at that point.
- Learn more here.
Does collected forms work with WooCommerce?
Due to the way WooCommerce submits forms, HubSpot is unable to provide tracking for those forms. However, if a visitor submits a supported form on your site, HubSpot will be able to track them on WooCommerce product pages.