Use PieSync’s integrations with HubSpot
Last updated: October 13, 2020
|All products and plans|
With PieSync you can connect the HubSpot CRM with hundreds of other apps. Below you will find details and documentation for the most popular apps that PieSync connects to HubSpot.
Please note: follow these instructions to connect HubSpot and PieSync. If you have any questions on setting up these integrations, contact the PieSync Support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The HubSpot Support team does not support PieSync integrations.
Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Exchange
Set up a two-way sync of your HubSpot contacts with your Outlook address book so you always have the most up to date information. PieSync syncs with Outlook, Office 365 and Microsoft Exchange. By syncing your contacts from HubSpot to Outlook, you can view caller ID for the contacts on your smartphone.
- Learn how to connect your Outlook account to sync with PieSync.
- Learn how to connect your Exchange account with PieSync.
- Read PieSync’s blog post on the best ways to keep Outlook and HubSpot in sync.
- Watch PieSync’s video to learn how to Sync Outlook/Exchange/Office 365 contacts with your HubSpot account.
With PieSync’s integration with Google Contacts, you can create a two-way sync between HubSpot and Google Contacts to ensure that your contacts’ data is always up to date. This information can link to your phone’s caller ID function to identify the contact on your incoming call.
- Learn how to connect your Google Contacts to sync with PieSync.
- Learn how to use PieSync to sync your Google Contacts address book with HubSpot
- Watch PieSync’s video to learn how to sync your Google Contacts with HubSpot.
- Read a case study about how Stoneasy uses PieSync to sync their customer data.
With PieSync’s integration with Mailchimp you can create a two-way sync between MailChimp and HubSpot. You can sync new and historical contact information from MailChimp to HubSpot and when there are any updates to the contact information it will trigger a sync and update in both apps.
- Learn how to connect your MailChimp account to sync with PieSync.
- Learn more about syncing your HubSpot account with MailChimp.
- See how Ander Group used PieSync to keep HubSpot, Google Contacts, MailChimp, and Nimble in sync customer story.
With PieSync you can create a two-way sync between Zendesk and HubSpot. The integration syncs contact property values and unsubscribes to give your support agents access to all of the information they need. Information updates automatically between systems to automate ticket routing in Zendesk.
- Learn how to connect your Zendesk account to sync with PieSync.
PhoneBurner auto-dials your leads for you. With PieSync’s integration with PhoneBurner you can create a two-way sync to your Hubspot account. The integration enables users of HubSpot and PhoneBurner to align PhoneBurner folders with lifecycle stages in HubSpot for email nurturing, assign ownership in both platforms for targeted follow-up, update email communication preferences based on dial session statuses, create and manage lists in HubSpot that will sync with PhoneBurner folders and sync customer notes across both platforms.
- Learn how to connect your PhoneBurner account to sync with PieSync.
- Watch PieSync’s video to learn how to set up a two-way sync for your Phoneburner contacts.
With PieSync you can create a two-way sync between Outreach and HubSpot. Use PieSync’s customizable field mapping to sync data from HubSpot to Outreach’s custom fields. PieSync can also update lead status and lifecycle stages in HubSpot based on actions recorded in Outreach so your sales team always know what stage their prospects are in their customer journey.
- Learn how to connect your Outreach account to sync with PieSync.
- Watch PieSync’s video to learn how to connect HubSpot and Outreach.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
With PieSync you can create a two-way sync between Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot. This integration syncs information from custom properties and update email opt-in and opt-out across both platforms to ensure the right contacts are contacted.
- Learn how to connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 to sync with PieSync.
Aircall is a VOIP system that can be synced with HubSpot using the PieSync integration. PieSync enables the platforms to sync in both directions so no matter what system you’re using to answer a call you’ll be able to identify who is calling you.
- Learn how to connect your Aircall account to sync with PieSync.
- Read about how PieSync’s customer Maatwerk Online saved hours by syncing Aircall with HubSpot.
With PieSync you can create a two-way sync between Intercom and HubSpot. PieSync provides a two-way data sync which includes syncing custom data properties across both platforms. Intercom uses leads and users to distinguish their contacts, Whereas HubSpot distinguishes them as contacts only. With PieSync’s integration you can set up two separate syncs and define the contacts based on HubSpot's properties: lifecycle stage or lead status.
- Learn how to connect your Intercom account to sync with PieSync.
- Learn how to use PieSync to connect HubSpot and Intercom.
With PieSync you can create a two-way sync between PipeDrive and HubSpot. With the PieSync integration you can sync HubSpot Sales Qualified Leads or Marketing Qualified leads to Pipedrive and sync contact information from PipeDrive to HubSpot to make campaigns more personalized and more targeted.
Set up your import files
Format your import data correctly on your computer to prevent any errors when importing objects to HubSpot....Knowledge Base
Import records or notes
Import files to create or update records in HubSpot. If you want to set up a two-way sync instead, learn more...Knowledge Base
Email error: 'There was an issue sending an email to this contact'
This message displays on a contact record when an email was not sent to the contact. A Not sent email...Knowledge Base