To prevent logging emails sent to specific recipients, add them to the Never Log list in your HubSpot account. Emails sent from a connected inbox with the HubSpot Sales extension to addresses or domains on this list will not create a new contact record, record email tracking activity on the contact's timeline, or be logged to the record. If you send an email directly from the CRM, it will still send but the email will not be logged in the record. HubSpot will still record email tracking activity for all recipients in your activity feed.
Please note: if there are recipients on an email who are not on the Never log list, HubSpot will log emails to those contact records.
The Never Log list does not apply to email threads initiated by emails sent to a shared conversations inbox. To prevent that, set up email filters in your conversations inbox.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the Track and Log tab.
- In the Never Log section, enter one or more email addresses or domains:
- To never log emails sent to a specific recipient, enter the email address as email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To never log emails sent to any recipients with a specific domain, enter the domain as *@domain.com (e.g., *@hubspot.com).
- Click Block only for me. Users with Account access permission can block addresses and domains for all users in the account by clicking Block for all users.
- A HubSpot account is limited to a 100 Block for all users email addresses/domains.
- Each HubSpot user in a HubSpot account is limited to 100 Block only for me email addresses/domains.
- To remove an email address or domain from the Never Log list, hover over it and click Remove.