To prevent logging emails sent to specific recipients, add them to the Never Log list in your HubSpot account. Emails sent from a connected inbox with the HubSpot Sales extension to addresses or domains on this list will not trigger the creation of new contacts and will not be logged in their records. If you send an email directly from the CRM, it will still send but the email will not be logged in the record.
Please note: if any recipients on your email are not on the Never log list, the email will still be logged in the CRM for those recipients and will appear on the contacts' timelines.
The Never Log list does not apply to email threads initiated by emails sent to a shared conversations inbox. To prevent that, set up email filters in your conversations inbox.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the Track and Log tab.
- In the Never Log section, click Add email or domain.
- In the dialog box, enter an email address or a domain.
- To never log emails sent to a specific recipient, enter the email address as firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g., email@example.com).
- To never log emails sent to any recipients with a specific domain, enter the domain as *@domain.com (e.g., *@hubspot.com).
- Click Add.
- By default, logging will be blocked by the user who entered the email address or domain.
- To prevent all users in the account from logging emails sent to the email address or domain, account admins can hover over the email address or domain and click Block for all users.
- To reverse this, the admin can hover over the email address or domain and click Block only for me.
- A HubSpot account is limited to a 100 Block for all users email addresses/domains.
- Each HubSpot user in a HubSpot account is limited to 100 Block only for me email addresses/domains.
- To remove an email address or domain from the Never Log list, hover over it and click Remove.