You can choose to never log emails sent to specific recipients by adding them to the Never Log list. Emails sent from a connected inbox with the HubSpot Sales extension to addresses or domains on this list will not trigger the creation of new contacts and will not appear on existing contacts' timelines. If you send an email directly from the CRM, it will send but will not appear on the contact's timeline.
Please note: if any recipients on your email are not on the Never log list, the email will still be logged in the CRM for those recipients and will appear on the contacts' timelines.
The Never Log list does not apply to email threads initiated by emails sent to a shared conversations inbox. Instead, set up email filters in your conversations inbox.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the Track and Log tab.
- In the Never Log section, click Add email or domain.
- In the dialog box, enter an email address or a domain.
- To never log emails sent to a specific recipient, enter the email address as email@example.com (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To never log emails sent to any recipients with a specific domain, enter the domain as *@domain.com (e.g., *@hubspot.com).
- When you're done, click Add.
- Once the email address or domain has been added, account admins can prevent all users in the account from logging emails sent to the email address or domain by hovering over it and clicking Block for all users. To reverse this, and block logging for that recipient for only emails sent by your user, hover over it again and click Block only for me.
- To remove an email address or domain from the Never Log list, hover over it and click Remove.