Export account activity history
Last updated: February 24, 2021
|All products and plans|
From your account settings, you can export account activity history, including:
- User logins
- HubSpot employee access
- Security activity
- Content activity
To export account activity:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Your export will begin to process. When ready, a download link will appear in your notification center. You'll also receive an email with a download link.
Continue reading below for more information on each type of export.
User login history
HubSpot employee access history
By default, HubSpot employees have limited access to your HubSpot account. This allows employees such as your account manager and support specialists to help with your account. Super Admins can export the previous 90 days of HubSpot employee access history.
Each export contains timestamps for each instance of employee access, and the department that the employee works in at HubSpot. The following departments may appear in your export:
- Engineering: members of HubSpot's software engineering team. Engineers might enter your account to investigate bugs or unexpected behavior in the HubSpot app.
- Account Management: members of your account management team. Account managers might enter your account to assist during strategy calls or check on your progress and success with HubSpot.
- Services: members of HubSpot's services team, like technical consultants, onboarding specialists, and site migration managers. Services employees might enter your account to assist you or check on the status of services you’ve purchased.
- Customer Support: members of HubSpot's technical support team. Customer support might enter your account to help troubleshoot bugs or help members of your team learn the HubSpot product.
- Sales: members of HubSpot's sales team. The sales team might enter your account during a product demo, or to determine how to help you get the most value from using HubSpot.
- Product/User Experience: members of HubSpot's product and UX teams. Product and UX teams might enter your account to follow up on feedback or questions that you’ve raised about HubSpot functionality.
Learn how to remove HubSpot employee account access.
Security activity history
Content activity history
Please note: a CMS Hub Enterprise account is required to export content activity history.
Content activity exports provide a list of content-related actions that users have taken in the account.
HubSpot user permissions guide
HubSpot users with Add & edit users permissions can customize permissions for new and existing users in your...Knowledge Base
Add and remove users
If you have Add and Edit users permissions in your HubSpot account, you can create new users, customize user...Knowledge Base
Export your content and data
Learn how to export HubSpot content and data from your account, such as pages, contacts, and files. Please...Knowledge Base