When your user account (i.e., the email address you use when you log into HubSpot) has access to more than one HubSpot account, ensure that you are logged into the correct HubSpot account when using or managing your sales tools. If not, switch to the correct HubSpot account. Any actions related to HubSpot Sales tools will be associated to the HubSpot account specified in your extension settings.
Please note: if you selected to sync your sales tools to a free CRM HubSpot account instead of the account with paid Sales seats, you will not have access to paid tools, including unlimited notifications in your activity feed. Learn how to identify and switch to your HubSpot account with paid features.
To select a different HubSpot account for your sales tools:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Email Integrations.
- Click the HubSpot Extensions tab.
- In the Extension settings section, click the Extension sync dropdown menu and select the correct account. You should be able to identify the correct account by its domain and Hub ID.
- In the dialog box, review the impact of selecting another HubSpot account. When you understand the changes and non-changes, click Yes, change it to associate actions in your sales tools to your selected HubSpot account.