In HubSpot, you can edit values for contact, company, deal, and task properties in bulk. To do so:
- Navigate to contacts, companies, deals, or tasks.
- Select the records you'd like to edit:
- If you want to edit a few individual records, check the boxes to the left of the records you'd like to edit.
- If you want to edit all of the contacts on a page, check the Select all box in the header row. Then, if you want to select all of the contacts in the filter, click the Select all [number] contacts link.
- Click Edit in the header row.
- Click the Property to update dropdown menu and select the property you'd like to edit.
- In the field that appears, set a new value for the selected property.
- Click Update.
Please note: if you're a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise; Sales Hub Professional; or Service Hub Professional user, you can set a contact property value for multiple contacts using workflows.