You can bulk edit contact, company, deal, and task properties in HubSpot by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the record type you'd like to bulk edit:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts or Companies.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, Deals, or Tasks.
- Select the checkbox next to the records you'd like to edit and then select Edit.
- Select the property you'd like to edit from the Property to update dropdown menu.
- In the field that appears, set a new value for this property.
- Click Update.
If you would like to select all of the contacts on a page, check the Select all checkbox. To select all of the contacts in the entire view, click the Select all X contacts link.
You can also make a bulk update to a list of contacts or companies by doing a list import and mapping the updated property values. This article outlines how new information will update an existing record in HubSpot. You can learn more about how to import a list and map your properties in this article.
Please note: if you're a Marketing Professional or Enterprise user or a Sales Professional user, the workflows tool allows you to set a contact property value for multiple contacts at once. Follow the steps in this article to to set up a workflow for this purpose.