You can bulk edit contact, company, deal, and task properties in HubSpot by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the object to which you'd like to make bulk edits:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account, navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts or Companies.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, Deals or Tasks.
- Tick the checkbox next to the records you'd like to edit > choose Edit.
- Select the property you'd like to edit from the Property to update dropdown.
- In the field that appears, set a new value for this property.
- Click Update.
If you would like to select all of the contacts on a page, check the Select All checkbox. To select all of the contacts in the entire view, click the Select all X contacts link.
You can also make a bulk update to a list of contacts or companies by doing a list import and mapping the updated property values. This article outlines how new information will update an existing record in HubSpot. You can learn more about how to import a list and map your properties in this article.
Please note: for Marketing and Enterprise customers, the workflows tool allows you to set a contact property value for multiple contacts at once. Follow the steps in this article to to set up a workflow for this purpose.