During the import process, you'll have the option to map the columns of your CSV to properties in HubSpot.
The files here are examples of what your CSV files should look like for contacts, companies, and deals respectively:
Please take note of the following when importing new records into HubSpot:
- It is not possible to import more than one record type with a single CSV file.
- Different kinds of records must be imported separately.
- You can add and rearrange columns as needed.
- If you have a column that does not have a corresponding property in HubSpot, you will be prompted to create a custom property for it. (You'll see this in the contacts sample file above – Main Contact is a custom property that can be created during import.)
- For contacts, first name and last name need to be split into their own columns.
- Companies can be automatically associated to contacts based on the company domain and email address of contacts.