You can export all unsubscribes and bounces from your portal to see a cumulative list of all Contacts(current and previously deleted) who have bounced or unsubscribed from email. Please see below for an explanation of the columns in the export file.
- Portal Bounce: email was rejected by the recipient's server
- TRUE means the email hard bounced when HubSpot tried to deliver it on your behalf.
- Portal Unsubscribe: unsubscribe/opt-out
- TRUE means unsubscribed from all email types.
- Portal Spam Report: an email was marked as spam
- TRUE means a contact marked one of your marketing emails as spam.
- Global Bounce: email was rejected by the recipient's server repeatedly across portals
- TRUE means the email hard bounced before and is invalid/universally unrecognized.
- Marketing Information: a default email type
- TRUE means the recipient unsubscribed from Marketing Information emails.
- Any other columns in your export refer to custom email types in your portal
- TRUE means the recipient unsubscribed from that email type.
Please note: Contacts who have not opted out of all email types (global) but have only opted out from Marketing Information or a custom email type are still eligible to receive other email types.