A 404 page means that the server could not find the page at the path listed in the browser's address bar. There are many different reasons why a "published" page might return a 404 to a visitor including:
- Domain name server (DNS) outages, new DNS records, or improperly configured DNS settings.
- Redirects on the original page that lead to a page that can't be found.
- A change in the page's original URL without a proper redirect.
- Improperly configured internal DNS records.
- Broken query parameters from external tracking tools.
If you are unable to access the page after confirming the above configurations are correct please contact HubSpot Support.